WHAT ARE ICLD'S CAREER CREDENTIALING, PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES?
Career Credentialing is a 16-Week, 120 hour online and hybrid course designed by the National Career Development Association and certified by the Center for Credentialing and Education. Obtaining this credential grounds the professional in proven theoretical frameworks that validates the profession, while offering clients sound career guidance.
Career development is recognizing what you do not know, seeking what you need to know, and understanding why this knowledge is the first step towards lifelong momentum. To engage in career development requires expanding knowledge about oneself, identifying characteristics of your personal brand, and being able to focus goals (on informed choices) to achieve continuous success.
Career planning is engaging in a process that involves defining attainable short, mid and long term goals—realizing that this necessitates continuous progression in personal, professional and economic capacities. Career Planning and Development with ICLD includes the following elements of action:
• Evaluating who you are, your interests, values, skills, preferences, and options;
• Leveraging the job market projections to keep abreast of changes affecting your economic status and employment
• Focusing on continuous improvement, revising learning plans and increasing transferable skills;
• Review options for certifications and advance educational needs;
• Evaluating and exploring the lifestyle, options and work available to you; and
• Ensuring that your work aligns with your personal circumstances and career advancement
• Revisiting your plan and this process
WHO SHOULD SEEK ICLD CAREER PLANNING SERVICES?
• Career Professionals Seeking Professional Credentials/Certifications
• Middle, High School & College Students/Graduates
• Professional Athletes and Entertainers
• School/College Dropouts
• Military Personal Returning to Civilian Status
• Adults Re-Careering, Starting College, Changing Jobs or Adding New Skills
YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS AND EMPOWERMENT!
Contact us to start your personal career and employment development